As a home care provider, we want you to trust us with your personal and health needs. Know who we are and our aim.
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Professional Cleaners-Housekeepers and Caregivers services to our clients to assist them with their cleaning needs and to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
UltraClean Professional Cleaning Services Referral Agency was founded by Shirell Newson that has a background in Health Care, Administration of Justice and Sociology. Shirell has five college degrees she has an Associate Degree in Administration of Justice and in Liberal Arts, she also has a Bachelor Degree in Criminal Law and in Sociology with an emphasis in Social Work from an Accredited, Award Winning University, Chapman. In addition, Shirell Newson is a Certified Senior Care Manager.
While in High School and College Shirell Newson worked as a Home Health Aide for Eight Years because she enjoyed and loved to work with seniors. After college she worked as an intern in California at the Victorville Probation Department with troubled youth where she touched several lives and helped make a positive contribution to her community by changing the youth lives around. Shirell felt like she had to make an ambiguous contribution to society by helping others and she knew that seniors loved her and needed: qualified, loving, trustworthy, and understanding Home Health Aides and Professional Cleaners-Housekeepers like herself so she decided to start a business where she could start helping seniors with their housekeeping and caregiving needs. Shirell came across so many Senior Veterans and Surviving Spouses that could not afford in home quality care or housekeeping within her community so Shirell decided to become affiliated with Care Planning Institute that could provide veterans and/or their Surviving Spouses the assistance and knowledge they need to successfully apply for and get approved for the VA's Aid & Attendance pension benefit that can cover their home care expenses for the REST OF THEIR LIFE.
Our Mission (Providing Qualified Caregivers-Home Health Aides)
"To enable seniors to live healthily and with dignity in their chosen place of residence."
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.
Our Mission (Providing Professional Cleaners-Housekeepers)
- Dedicated to customer service Ultraclean Professional Cleaning Services Referral Agency will give its patrons the kind of service that is respectful, passionate, and prompt.
- Domestic workers will be treated in a professional manner with a rewarding work environment and fair compensation.
- Each customer should feel as though he or she has received five-star treatment at a bargain price.
- We want to develop strong relationships with our key customers so that Ultraclean Professional Cleaning Services Referral Agency will be viewed as indispensable partners, rather than just another online marketplace provider.
- To become the recognized leader in the community for providing the most professional, dedicated, compassionate, and qualified experts Professional Cleaners.